Motor Vehicle Inspection
Compliant Motor Vehicle Inspection for All Makes & Models Up To 1 Tonne
What is a Motor Vehicle Inspection?
There are many types of vehicle inspections we can do at Tirecraft. Inspections are performed by certified Red Seal Journeyman Technicians. All of our inspections are documented electronically in our database.
Whether you are about to head out on a long trip or purchasing a used vehicle, our certified inspection experts at Edmonton Tirecraft will professionally inspect your vehicles to ensure compliance with Alberta regulations.
- Safety Inspection/ Mechanical Fitness Assessment (AMVIC)
- Insurance Inspection
- Check Engine Light and Driveability Pinpoint Inspection
- Out of Province Inspection
- Brake System Pinpoint Inspection and ABS/ Traction control diagnostics
- Steering and Suspension Pinpoint Inspection
- Air Conditioning System Pinpoint Inspection
- Accessories Pinpoint Inspection
- Starting and Charging System Pinpoint Inspection
- Cooling System Inspection
- No Start Inspection
- Drive Train Pinpoint Inspection
- Vibration Inspection
- Heating System Pinpoint Inspection
- Transmission Pinpoint Inspection
- Exhaust System Pinpoint Inspection
To learn more about motor vehicles inspections and to book an appointment contact Edmonton Tirecraft today!