Motor Vehicle Inspection
Compliant Motor Vehicle Inspection for All Makes & Models Up To 1 Tonne
What is a Motor Vehicle Inspection?
There are many types of vehicle inspections we can do at Tirecraft. Inspections are performed by certified Red Seal Journeyman Technicians. All of our inspections are documented electronically in our database.
When do I need a Motor Vehicle Inspection?
Some motor vehicle inspections are mandatory whereas others are voluntary. It is best to routinely inspect your vehicle to prevent any costly repairs in the future. However, we recommend a comprehensive motor vehicle inspection when purchasing a used vehicle to properly gauge the condition and safety risks a vehicle may have.
Whether you are about to head out on a long trip or purchasing a used vehicle, our certified inspection experts at Edmonton Tirecraft will professionally inspect your vehicles to ensure compliance with Alberta regulations. Edmonton Tirecraft Auto Service will get you on the road in no time!
- Safety Inspection/ Mechanical Fitness Assessment (AMVIC)
- Insurance Inspection
- Check Engine Light and Driveability Pinpoint Inspection
- Out of Province Inspection
- Brake System Pinpoint Inspection and ABS/ Traction control diagnostics
- Steering and Suspension Pinpoint Inspection
- Air Conditioning System Pinpoint Inspection
- Accessories Pinpoint Inspection
- Starting and Charging System Pinpoint Inspection
- Cooling System Inspection
- No Start Inspection
- Drive Train Pinpoint Inspection
- Vibration Inspection
- Heating System Pinpoint Inspection
- Transmission Pinpoint Inspection
- Exhaust System Pinpoint Inspection
Interested in Motor Vehicle Inspection in Edmonton?
Interested in having a vehicle inspected by local professionals? Contact Edmonton Tirecraft Auto Service today to book an appointment or to learn more about motor vehicles inspections. Call (780)-454-6654 today or fill out the form to receive service from your local auto experts!