Professional Wheel Alignment Services for all Makes & Models
Wheel Alignments ensure that your vehicle is driving true. When neglected or done improperly, costly repairs may result as well as less safe driving conditions. Your vehicles wheel alignment should be checked about every 20,000 km traveled which is on average about once every year.
When a Wheel Alignment is Necessary
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or right when driving straight
- Your steering wheel is not level when driving straight on a level road.
- The tires have been changed
- Your vehicle has been in a collision
- Tie rods, control arms, bushings, or idler arms have been replaced
- If your front-wheel-drive vehicle had its trans-axial repaired
- If you have had a lift/ leveling kit installed
What is Involved in a Wheel Alignment?
- Caster angle – is the angle of the steerings pivot point.
- Camber angle – is the verticle angle of the tire in regards to the road.
- The Toe – the angle of which the tires are pointed inward or outward of the vehicle.
When our certified technicians here at Edmonton Tirecraft correct your vehicles wheel alignment, we also calibrate your steering angle sensor to ensure proper readings. Our technicians also check your tire pressure as well as your vehicle’s steering and suspension.
If you feel like your car is pulling to the side or you haven’t had your vehicle wheels aligned in over a year, contact us today to book an appointment!